You're invited to witness the amazing transformation of Avoca as a visitor to Historic Ellicott City, Inc.'s 30th Annual Decorator Show House -- September 24 to October 23, 2016
Hours: Tuesday through Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Sunday: Noon – 5 pm, and closed on Mondays. Last admission is one hour before closing
Tickets are $25 at the door. $20 Advance General Admission can be purchased online at our website or at these local retailers beginning in September:
• Antique Center at Historic Savage Mill
• Ben Guy Antiques & Collectibles, 4 South Main Street,
• Clark’s ACE Hardware, 10325 Baltimore National Pike,
• Impressions Hair Studio, 4892 Waterloo Road, Ellicott City
• River Hill Garden Center, 12165 Route 108, Clarksville
• Serendipity, Corner of Routes 108 and 216, Highland
• Shoemaker Country, 8095 Main Street, Ellicott City
Show me more
• The Pink Cabbage, Frederick Road & Triadelphia Road,
• Westwood Unique Furnishings & Antiques, 13554
Triadelphia Road, Ellicott City
Like many historic properties,the Show House is not handicapped accessible or
a child safe environment.
No Infants or Children age 10 or under, please.
Flat heeled shoes.
No indoor photography.
Please turn cell phones on silence or vibrate while in the Show House.