Completely renewed course, composed of paved areas, many of them unreleased, connected by country roads, little tarmac.
Departure: Site Minier of Wallers-Arenberg, rue Michel Rondet (10 km west of Valenciennes and 6 km north of Denain - exit 6 motorway A23).
Three points of reception with refueling on the course: Flines-Les-Raches, Attiches, and Bouvines.
THE LOOP 55 km
For the less seasoned
Departure from the Sports Park of Roubaix, avenue Fleming.
A point of reception in Bouvines
Open view of map in Openrunner by clicking on the pictureRaid 2017 - 55 km:
RECEPTION POINTS AND SCHEDULE
PA Raid 2017
Full route by clicking here:
RULES AND REGULATIONS
By entering RAID PARIS-ROUBAIX VTT participants fully accept these regulations :
- RAID PARIS-ROUBAIX VTT is organized by the VELO CLUB DE ROUBAIX CYCLOTOURISME
- RAID PARIS-ROUBAIX VTT is open to anyone who has completed the registration form and paid the registration fee set by the organizer.
- RAID PARIS-ROUBAIX VTT is a road cycling event : therefore each participant agrees to comply with the provisions of the Highway Code and traffic regulations.
- For unaccompanied people under 18, parental consent is required
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory
- Reception points are open on the basis of an average speed 10 to 20 km / h from the first departure
- Respect the environment. Leave the route as you find it . Bins are available on reception points
- The route is signposted and paved areas are closed to accompanying vehicles
- Participants are advised that the event organizers accept no responsibility for the loss of property or personal belongings.
- Participants authorize the organizers to use the photographs or videos on which they may appear, taken on the occasion of their participation in RAID PARIS-ROUBAIX VTT without time limitation and without geographical limitation
- The routes non-contractual are provided subject to authorization and can be modified by the organizer if necessary, until the - start of the ride.
- In accordance with the "Informatique et Liberté" law of January 6th 1978, you have a right to access and correct personal data.Haut du formulaire
Services included in the registration :
Numbered frame plate
Transport of small luggage to the finish
Photographer on the route (Riders are able to buy photographs)
Refreshments on reception points
Small mechanical stand on reception points
First aid medical stand on reception points + telephone contact
A sandwich and a drink on arrival
A souvenir gift upon arrival for each participant + special gift for women
Finish on the Roubaix Velodrome
Shower in the famous " Riders Paris-Roubaix Showers"
Registration fees until 21 mai 2017 :
Departure from Wallers-Arenberg (125 km) :
- Team member : 15 €
- Other : 17 €
Departure from Roubaix (55 km) :
- Team member : 6 €
- Other : 8 €
Registration in advance until 21 May 2017.
Beyond that date registrations will be taken at the places of departure at increased rates
A registration point will be permanently open at the Cyclo Local in Parc des Sports of Roubaix every Friday from 6 pm to 7 pm beginning of January to 19 May 2017.
Individual registration :
You can choose either:
- Online registration with immediate payment via the website VELO 101. This method is most recommended
- By mail by downloading the individual registration form on our website:
Team registration :
You can choose either:
- Online registration for the team members participating via the website VELO 101. This method is most recommended
- By mail by downloading the team registration form on our website:
Registration is only confirmed upon receipt of payment
Route cards are to be removed only on the respective places of start
List of registered persons
Consult the regularly updated list of registered persons by clicking here:
TRANSPORT BY BUS
From Roubaix buses are scheduled on Sunday morning only for the transport of people and bikes to reach the departures in Wallers-Arenberg. Only by reservation until 19 May 2017 (See the registration form).
ATTENTION : THE NUMBER OF PLACES IS LIMITED !
- Roubaix-Wallers : 25 €
The buses depart on Sunday 4 June 2017 from Parc des Sports of Roubaix, Avenue Maxence Van Der Mersch, 6:00 am for Wallers-Arenberg.
Rendez-vous one hour before start for loading bikes.
ROUTE FOR GUIDANCE
To view the map of route for guidance click here
Route for guidance click here
You can order your souvenir cobblestone at the price of 15 € (See the registration form).
Also on arrival in Roubaix you can buy many souvenirs.
You can contact tourist offices of LA PORTE DU HAINAUT , VALENCIENNES , ROUBAIX
See also Gites de France ici
ATTENTION ! It is not a walk in the park , the route is challenging especially if the weather is bad.
Be sufficiently trained: 125 km with mountain bike ... this is long way ... very long ...
Do not abuse your trust and your abilities, save your energy! Do not go too fast.
Ensure that your bike is in good condition before to start.
Take some food and drink with you in case you need it urgently.
Take at least tubes and possibly a spare tire.